Monday 12 December 2016

Our Christmas How-To Guides!

I must say, of all of the wonderful writing I've seen from the Cheetahs this term, their Christmas How-To guides have made me smile (and laugh!) the most!  The children chose a mild, medium or spicy task to explain how to achieve using the features of How-To instructions that we studied.  They chose to describe one of the following:
How to Make it onto Santa's 'Good List'
How to Stay Awake for Santa
or
How to Have the Perfect Christmas Day

Now, I can't very well share with any parents reading, the "stay awake" tricks your children have up their sleeves for this coming Christmas Eve, but my oh my do they ever have ideas!  Ye be warned to tire these Cheetahs out so that Santa can make his visit on time!  However, I will share these 2 excellent How-To guides from the other categories:

Ben, this will definitely work!

Isabella, this sounds like a soul-warming day!

No comments:

Post a Comment