Friday 29 March 2019

Mothers' Day

I love my mum because...

I love my mum because she lets me play my computer games and she is special,
I love my mum because she is the best,
She makes me smile and laugh,
Her eyes shine bright like stars,
I love my mum because she watches films with me,
She may always be busy but that will never stop me from loving you,
Mum you make lovely teas and lovely cakes,
I love my mum because she takes me roller skating,
I love my mum because she does the washing for me.

You make my day.

I love my mum because she cooks the best meals,
I love my mum because her eyes are so bright,
She is the North Star but a bit more brighter,
I love my mum because she listens to me,
I love my mum because she cheers me up when I am sad,

She makes me the best I can be,
She is like a candle in my heart,
She has a good heart,
a smart brain,
and amazing courage,

I will always love you no matter what,
You are the best,
You will always be in my heart forever,
You are ecstatic and wonderful,
You shine bright whether its day or night,
You're the best because you always make me smile.

Thank you for caring for me and helping me tidy my room.

I love you so much because you are my mum and I will love you to 
INFINITY AND BEYOND.

I love my mum and she love me!


Poem written by Cheetahs' Class 
All the children wrote an individual poem for their mum.  
Everyone then selected one line from their poem to put in the whole class version.


No comments:

Post a Comment